Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, we'll make a list of our top ten something, and this week, it's the Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read. 

1. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
If you've been following my reviews recently, you'll understand why I'm so excited for this one! The conclusion to the amazing Mortal Instruments series! And as if these books weren't already doing enough damage to my sanity, the poster for this book states 'WHO WILL SURVIVE?' How about no.
2. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Bloodlines #5. While I'm yet to read The Fiery Heart, I am so into this series! It's amazing!
3. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
This is not the next book in the series, as The Wolves of Mercy Falls was a trilogy that ended, it is a standalone companion book that follows Cole St. Clair, my absolute favourite character from this series! He kind of reminds me of Adrian Ivashkov, in a way, so I think you can understand my excitement for this book!
4. Half Bad by Sally Green
It's about witches and stuff. Enough said. 
5. A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey
Her book Haunting Violet was amazing, I love her writing, and this series sounds awesome!
6. Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule
This mystery sound so good! I suggest you look this one up on Goodreads and read the description because it sounds incredible!
7. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This psychological thriller/mystery is bound to get hearts racing! The cover art is gorgeous and it sounds like a fantastic read! 
8. Death of the Mad Hatter by Sarah J. Pepper
Another book with amazing cover art! This is a retelling of the classic Alice in Wonderland, one of my absolute favourite childhood stories! I can't wait to read this!
9. Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn
A YA Contemporary about moving on from the past and accepting your future. I'm craving some good YA Contemporary. 
10. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
This one sounds so interesting! Tella Holloway has the opportunity to participate in an epic race to win the Cure for her brother's illness. However there's no guarantee that she'll survive the race, especially when all the other contenders are after the same Cure for their loved ones. 

PREVIOUS REVIEW:
The Mortal Instruments: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

2 comments:

  1. HALF BAD looks amazing! Totally slipped my mind while I was putting together my list.

    ReplyDelete