Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

THIS IS BOOK NERD & CRITIC'S VERY FIRST POST FOR 2013. 
Wishing all my followers a very happy and safe new year! Here's to 2013 and all the exciting stuff it holds in store for us (plus all the books we're going to read and review!) I hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas and that New Years is just the same. Don't drink too much! Today is New Years Day here in Australia, but I think you Americans are a day behind, so I hope you all have fun! 
I've been pretty busy lately with NYE preparations and finishing off leftover Christmas food, cooked by my nonna (yes, I'm an Italian girl) who is an incredibly gifted cook, her pasta is just... well, words don't even cut it. 
And on that note, I am going to leave this brief post here and go and check if there's any more of her pasta left in the fridge. Then I will get straight back into reading Torment and posting a nice review.  If any of you want to see a spectacular New Years firework display, I suggest coming to Australia and getting your butt to Sydney for 2014!
Hope to hear from all of you soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment