Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we'll make a list of our top ten something*, and this week, it's our Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2014!
*In no particular order
1. Read!! (my goal is to read at least 20 this year)
2. Become more confident than I already am
3. Spend less time on the internet (I already know this one won't work out)
4. Find a new book series to be a part of that I haven't read before
5. Get a bookshelf (desperately need!)
6. Finish writing the story I am currently working on
7. Read more poetry (any suggestions left for me in the comments will be highly appreciated!)
8. Take more photos
9. Discover new things like music and bookstores and foods and coffees and teas and authors
10. Stress less!
So these are my goals/resolutions! What are yours? Let me know which ones you liked/didn't like on my list and leave me links to your TTT list so that I can check it out! If you want to read more of my future TTTs and reviews, please follow me and I will follow you back.