Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we'll make a list of our top ten something*, and this week, it's the Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With. 
*In no particular order






1.  Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
He's ugly, evil, and meets a horrible end.  









2. Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)
She's one of the best literary heroines to ever be written, but let's face it, her life sucks. 









3. Hazel Grace Lancaster (The Fault In Our Stars)
I love her, but she has a shitty life too. There's no way I'd be able to handle the emotional and physical trauma she experiences throughout the book. 










4. Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices)
Even though she wins the hearts of two amazingly beautiful Shadowhunters, having to deal with what she went through with her brother and her identity crisis would suck. 










5. Pi Patel (Life of Pi) 
Yeah, nobody would want to trade places with that kid. 










6. Lucinda Price (Fallen)
Imagine loving someone as much as she loves Daniel and then have to die every time they gave in to each other? Not to mention her history, before she went to Sword & Cross. 















7.  Bree Tanner (Twilight)
What a poor, unfortunate character. 











8. Sydney Sage (Vampire Academy/Bloodlines)
She's a great character, but her life sucks. However, I may be persuaded to trade places with her if I was promised two words: Adrian Ivashkov.












9. Clary Fray (The Mortal Instruments) 
Forget the demons and Valentine; imagine falling into absolute love with someone only to find out he was your brother?!  












10. Bella Swan (Twilight)
She is just so miserable and... ugh, awful. 








That's all for this week guys, I hope you've enjoyed my list. Remember to leave me comments telling me which of these characters you agreed/didn't agree with and links to all of your TTTs so that I can check them out. Follow me to read my future TTTs and reviews, yo. 

Just an update, also. I won't be reviewing for a while because I am currently re-reading the entire Vampire Academy series to get myself pumped for the movie! I won't be writing reviews for these books. 

11 comments:

  1. Great list! I totally agree with you about Bella. She is a miserable and annoying character. I would not trade places with Pi. I'll die after maybe one day at sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bella comment, who would want to be a whiny, pathetic person whose life revolves around Edward Cullen!No, thanks!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Bella on my list this week too. Urgh, she's far too miserable! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes she is! Not a great heroine, is she?

      Delete
  4. Yup, you pretty much nailed all of those on the head. Good job. And I agree with all. I like that you chose characters instead of worlds. Great list!

    Caitlin @ Written Between Covers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great List!!! I wouldn't wanna be Bella Swan either!
    check out my worlds that I don't want to live in
    http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I saw your link on The Broke and the Bookish and clicked over. I totally agree with your list! I love reading about so many of these characters, but I'd never want to trade places with them! Especially Pi. And Katniss. And Hazel. Okay, all of them. Great list! (PS- My name is Melissa too. Virtual fist-bump.)

    ReplyDelete