**THERE WILL BE MAJOR SPOILERS IN THIS POST**
Don't continue reading if you are currently reading or are going to read the following: Haunting Violet, Evernight, The Fault In Our Stars, Fallen, The Hunger Games. PARTICULARLY: City of Bones, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Hush, Hush, Breaking Dawn, Linger.Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, we'll make a list of our top ten something* and this week, it's our Top Ten Favourite Beginnings/Endings In Books. I'm splitting this in half here and am going to give you five of my fave beginnings and five of my fave endings.
*In no particular order
1. Haunting Violet - When Violet arrives at the train station and Colin rescues her from some pervert boys
Loved, loved, loved this book, such a great read and captivating from the very beginning.
2. Evernight - When Bianca tries to run away from her parents and meets Lucas
It was fate. This was one of the best scenes in the entire series and their relationship began at that precise moment, even if they didn't realise it.
3. The Fault In Our Stars - When Hazel meets Augustus for the first time
Okay, not really the beginning but close. How could I not include this?
4. Fallen - When Daniel flips Luce off
Haha! Though it was confusing and weird when it happened, it was a really funny part of the story and we find out later why he treated her like that. It's actually pretty cute.
5. The Hunger Games - When Katniss uses herself as tribute in place of Prim
Love those heroine moments.
1. City of Bones - When Jace is Clary's brother
One of the biggest literary shocks of my life. Who would have guessed that could have been possible?! Blew my mind, it did.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - When Voldermort dies & the nineteen years later part
It was the perfect ending to this series! I loved it and cried like a baby for about three hours.
3. Hush, Hush - When Patch chooses Nora over getting his feelings back
True love at it's finest. Patch gives up something he desperately wants to be with Nora and saves her life in the process. He chooses her over himself and the very end of this book was... sexy.
4. Breaking Dawn - When Bella lets Edward read her mind
Such a romantic part of the series, and one of the most iconic too. They relive all their memories that made them who they are and it's just basically beautiful.
5. Linger - When Grace is a werewolf
Didn't see that coming.
That's all for this week guys, I hope you've enjoyed my list! Please leave me links to all your TTTs in the comments below and let me know what you agreed with and what I missed in this post.
Remember to +1 this post if you think it was worthy and subscribe to me to read more of my TTTs and future reviews! :)