Monday, January 20, 2014

Review: He's An Asshole Anyway by Elliot Capner, Misha Zelinsky & Matthew Knapp (Illustrator)

Title: He's An Asshole Anyway
Author(s): Elliot Capner, Misha Zelinsky & Matthew Knapp (Illustrator)
Publisher: CZK Publishing 
Year of Release: 2013
ISBN: 9781937572945
Source: An ARC version of this book was sent to me by the author in exchange for an honest review. 
Number of Pages: 211

Summary:
How to deal with being dumped according to the assholes themselves. 
The Aussie break-up book that every girl and her friends MUST read has now hit America!
Thatz rightz, we know how much you Americanz needz your Americanized wordz. So here it iz, in all of it'z glory!
Specifically, we will tell you: what he is thinking; what he is doing; what you are doing wrong and how you should act in the period immediately after you've been dumped to ensure that you win the break up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This book is hilarious! Every woman, single or not, needs to read this. Seriously, this is the best advice book I've ever read, even though I've only read one other, not including those Christian religion books I read when I was going through that phase. 

While I can see how some women would get offended by some of (okay, a lot of) the content in this book, please keep in mind that it's meant to be taken light-heartedly and is all just a bit of fun. Underneath all the crude jokes, statistically incorrect yet somehow accurate diagrams, obscene drawings and hilarious analogies, there is a lot of truth to what these guys are saying and I found myself nodding my head in agreement (most of the time). 

They're honest, upfront and entertaining and I honestly think this book would be beneficial to so many women. Plus, I don't think I've ever read a book that has made me laugh as much as this one did, particularly the part about The Notebook. I think there were tears coming out of my eyes. 

Please trust me ladies, this is a must read, so add it as 'to-read' on Goodreads and you might get a free copy. Just kidding. (Not really). 

In all seriousness though, I did really enjoy this book and judging by the reviews on Goodreads, so did a lot of other people! This is the perfect book to read if you're going through a break-up, have been through a break-up, or just need a laugh after a sh*t day. 

Thank you to the authors for giving me the opportunity to read your book! 

For more information on the book and to read other reviews, visit the book's Goodread's page here.
Visit the He's An Asshole Anyway's official website here and please treat yourself to a copy of the eBook here. I can't imagine a negative review of this book. 

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment